taptoflow may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, we may use your details to contact you about our future products and services
• If you do not wish to be contacted please indicate in the message text
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Update May 2018:
• All client information is kept securely and in accordance with The Data Protection Act and GPDR guidance
• We aim to only ask for personal data that is relevant, fair and lawful and adequate.
• We will not share your personal information with other organizations without your prior consent (see information re Mail Chimp)
• We hold electronic records containing health information. This system is GDPR compliant.
• Newsletters are sent via Mail Chimp whom themselves comply with GPDR guidance – we will not send you newsletters without your prior consent and you will have the option to opt out
• You may request a copy of your notes held by taptoflow at any time and we will supply these to you within one month
• Information will be kept for no longer than 7 years after you stop receiving treatment from keheren therapy. At which point they will be destroyed in accordance with the data protection act.
• You have a right to complain to the ICO (Information Commissioners Office) if you think there is a problem with the way taptoflow is handling your data.
• In the unlikely event of a data breach we will ensure that you are kept informed